RATAN TATA'S INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES


Industrialist and humanitarian Ratan Naval Tata are one of India's most influential business leaders. Here are some life-changing quotes by the legendary entrepreneur.




"I don't believe in taking the right decisions, I take decisions and then make them right."


"If you want to walk fast, walk alone. But if you want to walk far walk together."


"Polish your talents like you would polish your diamonds."


"There are many things that, if I have to relive, maybe I will do it another way. But I would not like to look back and think about what I have not been able to."


"Take the stones people throw at you and use them to build a monument."


"Businesses need to go beyond the interests of their companies to the communities they serve."


"Young Entrepreneurs will make a difference in the Indian ecosystem."


"None can destroy iron, but its own rust can. Likewise, none can destroy a person, but his own mindset can."


"Don't be serious, enjoy life as it comes."


"If a founder has passion and innovation, he needs to be supported. I am more intuitive than a numbers person, and I recognize that not all investments are going to be positive. Some may fail, and some may have problems for other reasons. That is life."


"A person who is trying to copy others will be a successful person for a while, but he won't be able to succeed further in life."


"Don't educate your children to be Rich. Educate them to be happy. So when they grow up they will know the value of things, not the price."


"If there are challenges thrown across, then some interesting, innovative solutions are found. Without challenges, the tendency is to go on the same way."





"I admire very successful people. But if that success has been achieved through too much ruthlessness, then I may admire that person, but I can't respect him."




"Ups and downs in life are very important to keep us going because a straight line even in an ECG means we are not alive."




"A country of tremendous brainpower and human capital and the one thing that makes it happen is an opportunity". 



"I felt a bit defeated. But I think you never quite under those circumstances. You feel like quitting, but you don't."


"All of us do not have the equal talent yet all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talent."


"Apart from values and ethics which I have tried to live by, the legacy I would like to leave behind is a very simple one that I have always stood up for what I consider to be the right thing, and I have tried to be as fair and equitable as I could be."


"I may have hurt some people the way, but I would like to be seen as somebody who has done his best to do the right thing for any situation and not compromised.


" I have also made this a point in our company. We need to stop taking baby steps and start thinking globally. It really seems to be helping."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things a lady should do before 30 (BUCKET LIST )

Homosexuals need support (Transgender, Hijra, Chhaka, and Kinnar) #LGBT

Why only friendship, and why it is important