ONE OF THE BEST INSPIRATIONAL QUOTE GIVEN BY PRIYANKA CHOPRA JONAS

When Priyanka Chopra Jonas said that's the soundest advice I ever got. 




Everybody has their own policies for life, and there is no harm to live life on your own term. Maybe this one piece of advice can make your work easier for life. 

She always mentions her mother's advice in every interview and said that this is the soundest advice that I ever got.

"Financial independence is paramount. My mom always says that when a woman is financially independent, she can live life on her own terms. I think that was the soundest advice that I ever got. No matter where you go in life or who you get married to, you have to be financially independent - whether you use it or not". 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things a lady should do before 30 (BUCKET LIST )

Homosexuals need support (Transgender, Hijra, Chhaka, and Kinnar) #LGBT

Why only friendship, and why it is important