21's Rabbits are smarter don't misapprehend

21's Rabbits are smarter don't misapprehend 

A few days back I was just sharing my work with a successful man, I think I was doing well but he told me something that wouldn't be fond of me.



That was couples of a minute conversation

Me: Directly, I started connecting to a story to just motivate myself.  (Everyone heard that story of a Tortoise and a Rabbit, yes ages story). I did this and up to that will be my process.
He: Why are you acting like a tortoise? When do you know you can run like a rabbit ??
Me: Again I tried my best to make that  moment worthful  but naah naah naah....  didn't work 
He: My dear, in this day and age people are running like a rabbit and they all are smart enough to make things work for them so be alter they won't repeat the stupidity like a moron rabbit. 
                       



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things a lady should do before 30 (BUCKET LIST )

Homosexuals need support (Transgender, Hijra, Chhaka, and Kinnar) #LGBT

Why only friendship, and why it is important